The easiest and safest partition manager tool is now updated and made even more efficient with its new features for better productivity and safety. If you were a Paragon Partition Manager user, then check this out.
Whatâ€™s New with the Paragon Partition Manager 15?
- No Data Loss: Partition Manager 15 is safe to use for all your partition management needs and requirements, whether you are looking to partition your operation system, applications, files and games in one or two partitions in your PC. This tool can make sure your memory storage is used ideally! For example, it can make you a new NTFS partition by making the best possible utilization of the resources available, with the function called automatic alignment.
- No complex partitioning: It is an intuitive program for ensuring you are meeting your goal in the fastest manner possible and can help in redistributing insufficient memory storage space as well as in defining the partition size based on your demands.
- Can help in increasing your system and hard drive function and performance: The Partition Manager 15 can make an ideal hard disk structure for you with its automatic partitioning alignment feature for ensuring that the performance of your PC is not compromised due to incorrectly aligned partitions. Therefore, you can optimize the performance of your hard disk and enhance your file system operations.
- Security made better: The Partition Manager 15 combines all the advanced safety features to meeting the highest security standards there are, especially with its Smart-Partition technology to use in conducting safe partition operations. It also comes with the Integrated Paragon backup features for letting you make a backup before partitioning a hard drive.
- NEW Recovery Media Builder 3.0: This function lets you make your personal recovery environment using an external device and starting up your PC for maintenance or recovery. For example, using the bootable recovery environment allows you to fire up your PC, secure important data, load current backup and correct booting errors.
- Comes in the Professional and Home Version
Get your Partition Manager 15 today!